We are happy to post your order to you, at your confirmed PayPal addresses so long as it is located within the UK, Jersey, Guernsey, The Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
Spend £33.00 or over and we will post your package for FREE. All other orders ship for £3.90 or less via a second class signed for delivery service via the Royal Mail.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 3 working days* of receipt of your order. All of our goodies are posted with loving care, from our hands to your home via the Royal Mail 2nd class signed for delivery service with majority of goodies are carefully hand wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap and packed inside double walled sturdy (recyclable) cardboard boxes. Paper and screentone goods are sent inside sturdy carded envelopes and some small items such as pins and pens are posted inside jiffy bags.
The Royal Mail signed for 2nd class delivery postal service includes...
- Insurance cover up to £50 or up to the value of your purchase, whichever is the lesser. Insurance claims can be made once 15 working days* have passed following the date of dispatch.
- Typically the Royal Mail aim to deliver all packages delivery between 2 and 4 working days*. On average your order should therefore arrive within 5 to 7 working days* following the placement of your order. Please note that a delivery date cannot be guaranteed and delivery may take longer or shorter than the timeframe stated.
- For added security and peace of mind your signature will be required upon the delivery of your groovy purchase. Please note that this signature constitutes proof of the delivery of your purchase so please only provide your address where you can sign for your delivery.
- If you are out when a delivery is attempted, the Royal Mail will return your package to their sorting office for safe keeping. They will leave you a card confirming a failed delivery attempt and this information can also be accessed via the Royal Mail website by visiting: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item.
- To use your “Track your item”, simply type your 13 character reference number into the above webpage and press the “Track item” button.
- As soon as we dispatch your order we will be able to find your 13 character reference number within your dispatch update email, via your dinkybox account (if you created one) and via your PayPal account. If you do not receive this information within 3 working days of placing your order, please check your email spam folder or contact us via the contact page of this website.
- If your package is being held for safe keeping with the Royal Mail, you can phone your local office to arrange a re-delivery at a time and date that suits you. Alternatively you can collect your parcel from the Royal Mail in person (just remember to take some ID with you).
- In many cases it may be possible to ask the Royal Mail for your held delivery to be re-delivered to an alternative delivery address within your original delivery postcode area or, for a small fee, re-delivery to another location. For full information please visit: http://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/redelivery
IMPORTANT – please note:
- The Royal Mail 2nd class signed for delivery service does NOT include a fully trackable (door to door) delivery option nor does it provide confirmation of posting or a guaranteed delivery date.
- If your package is returned to dinkybox due to you not collecting your parcel from the Royal Mail and/or due to you failing to arrange a redelivery of your package via the Royal Mail, dinkybox will deduct a total of £3.90 from your refund total regardless of the postage free associated with your original order. For example, if you received free postage, dinkybox will seek the £3.90 that they paid to the Royal Mail in order to post your order. For details relating to orders which are returned to dinkybox via the Royal Mail due a failed delivery, please see our Retruns & Refunds Policy.
- Super Important: If you wish to return a goodie to dinkybox due to a change of mind, the RETURN postage must be paid by YOU, the customer. Additionally the original postage fee cannot and will not be refunded. Please also note that if you received fee postage a charge of £3.90 will be deducted from your refund to cover the original postage fee paid by dinkybox.
Apologies but we do NOT post goodies to:
- Anyone other than the NAMED UK PayPal account holder
- To any address which differs from that of the CONFIRMED UK PayPal account holder
- Any destination other than the UK, Guernsey, Jersey and the Channel Islands
- P.O. Boxes
- Mail Boxes (this includes places such as Parcel Motels)
- Halls of residence
- Students at Colleges/Universities
- Anyone other than the person named on the confirmed UK PayPal Account
- To any address which is not the confirmed UK PayPal address
- To any PayPal address which is UNCONFIRMED
*Working days are Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm and exclude all national and public holidays.